13 May Cheesy Scrambled Eggs and Shrimp
Posted at 17:40h in Chef's Corner
Prep: 5 minutes
Cook: 5 minutes
Total: 10 minutes
- 16oz. 21/25 peeled and deviened shrimp
- 8 large eggs lightly beaten
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 1 tsp rice wine
- 2 tsp oyster sauce
- ¼ cup thinly sliced green onion
- 4 Tbsp frying oil
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Thaw shrimp and let dry then in a bowl add beaten eggs and stir in the chicken broth, rice wine, oyster sauce, green onion, salt and pepper to taste.
- Preheat skillet and add 2 tablespoon oil then add the shrimp. Briefly stir fry until they turn pink then remove and drain.
- Add 2 more tablespoon oil and turn up the heat to high then add egg mixture scrambling gently for I minute then add the shrim. Continue scrambling until the eggs are almost cooked yet still moist then remove form the heat add cheese and let sit one minute before serving.