10 Oct Breaded Shrimp Lettuce Wraps
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 4 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 12-31/40 golden harvest round breaded tail off shrimp
- ½ red bell pepper julienne
- ½ yellow bell pepper julienne
- 6 butter lettuce cups or ice berg
- 1 tblsp avocado oil
- Sliced green onion for garnish
Avocado Mango Salsa:
- ½ cup diced mango
- 1 ½ diced avocado
- 2 tblsp diced red onion
- 2 tblsp fresh chopped cilantro
- 1 tsp minced jalapeno
- Juice of 1 lime
- ½ tblsp red wine vinegar
- Preheat fryer to 350 f, meanwhile in a small bowl assemble all ingredients for the salsa then stir in until it is all mixed then store in the cooler.
- Season julienne with salt and avocado oil then toss and grill for 4-5 minutes until peppers are slightly charred then set aside.
- Cook shrimp for 2 ½-3 minutes.
- Arrange lettuce leaves on a plate and assemble peppers and shrimp on top then top with the salsa. Garnish with green onion and lime.