22 Jun Chorizo Shrimp Lollipops
Posted at 13:30h in Chef's Corner
Serves: approximately 15 lollipops
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
- 6 ounces Spanish chorizo, casing removed and cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 2 pounds extra-large raw shrimp, peeled and deveined (13/15)
- 1 Tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Heat grill to medium high.
- Soak 15 wooden skewers in cold water for at least 1/2 hour.
- Coat shrimp with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Wrap shrimp around a slice of chorizo, skewer and set aside.
- Grill skewers about 4 minutes per side or until cooked through. Serve skewers with sauce.
Pair with cocktail sauce or a Siracha Aioli