21 Apr Hot or Cold Shrimp Pizza
Posted at 18:33h in Chef's Corner
Prep: 20 MINUTES
Cook: 15 MINUTES
Total: 35 MINUTES
- 8oz package softened cream cheese
- 1 cup grated parmesan
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 10 oz frozen spinach, thawed and drained completely
- 10 oz refrigerated, pre-made pizza dough
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 small sliced red bell pepper
- ¼ sup sliced red onion
- 16oz Sail Brand 26/30 Cooked Tail-Off Shrimp, Peeled & Deveined
- Stir together cream cheese, parmesan, mayonnaise, garlic, and spinach until evenly mixed; then set aside.
- Preheat oven to 425f.
- Press the pizza dough onto a baking sheet and brush with 2 tbsp olive oil, then sprinkle with 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning. Bake in the oven 10 to 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat 2 tbsp olive oil in a skillet over medium heat and cook the bell pepper and onion until tender. Season with 2 tsp Italian seasoning and stir the shrimp until all ingredients are heated through.
- When the crust has baked, remove from the oven, spread evenly with spinach mixture, and then spread the shrimp and vegetable mixture onto the pizza. Cut and serve.