02 Dec Jumbo Shrimp Wrapped in Puff Pastry
Posted at 19:40h in Chef's Corner
- 1 package (5.2 ounces) spreadable garlic & herb cheese, softened (Boursin Cheese)
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh Chives
- 2 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 pound) peeled and deveined tail on shrimp, butterflied
- 1/2 of a 17.3-ounce package Puff Pastry Sheet (1 sheet), thawed
- Heat the oven to 400°F.
- Stir the cheese, parsley chives, and bacon in a medium bowl. Spoon about 2 teaspoons cheese mixture down the center of each shrimp. Fold the sides of the shrimp over the filling.
- Unfold the pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface. Cut the pastry sheet crosswise into 18 (1/2-inch wide) strips. Starting at the top, wind 1 pastry strip around 1 shrimp, slightly overlapping the pastry and ending just before the tail. Repeat with the remaining pastry strips and shrimp. Place the pastries onto a baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the pastries are golden brown.