07 Oct Pasta and Salmon Pesto
Posted at 20:33h in Chef's Corner
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 2 Just Fish sockeye salmon fillets grilled
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 12-ounce container of your favorite pesto
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup sour cream
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- Remove the skin form cooked salmon and break into large pieces then set aside
- Over high heat bring a four quart pot of salted water to a boil then add pasta and stir
- Meanwhile, whisk together the pesto, cream and sour cream in a large saucepan. Over medium high heat warm up the mixture for 3 to 4 minutes stirring constantly with a wire whisk.
- Stir the pieces into the mixture with a wooden spoon then continue heating over low heat.
- Cook pasta to desired tenderness then drain
- Turn up the heat in the sauce pan tossing the mixture gently with tongs until the spaghetti is coated and all is heated through, then serve with parmesan.