21 Dec Shrimp Scampi
Posted at 19:28h in Chef's Corner
Serves 3 to 4
Preparation time: 40 minutes
- 1lb cooked large jumbo shrimp (for butterflying)
- 8 oz. butter
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 Tbsp fresh chopped parsley
- ¾ tsp dried basil
- 1 to 2 garlic minced
- ¾ tsp salt
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- Wash shrimp, split down the inside to butterfly. Place in shallow metal baking dish (10 x 14)
- Melt butter and add other ingredients, pour over shrimp.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Bake for 5 minutes
- Place under broiler until flecked with brown.