21 Apr Wild Caught Cod Cinco De Mayo Taco
Posted at 18:35h in Chef's Corner
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total: 20 minutes
- 1 bag/12 oz Just Fish Wild Caught Cod
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 oz toasted pepitas
- 2 fresno chili peppers, sliced
- 1 tbsp chopped cilantro
- 2 oz mayonnaise
- 1 tsp honey
- 2 oz pureed chipotle adobo
- 1 lime, juiced
- 8 six-inch flour tortilla
- Place frozen Just Fish on a baking sheet and cover with foil.
- Bake in a 425f preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove foil then bake uncovered another 5 minutes.
- Stir in cumin, salt, and pepper, mixing well. Garnish with pepitas and fresno chiles.
- In a separate bowl, combine pureed chipotle adobo, mayonnaise, cilantro, honey, and lime juice. And salt, then mix well.
- Toss fish to flake, then scoop equal amounts of cod onto tortillas. Top with chipotle sauce and serve with beans and rice.